Thursday, July 8, 2010

..::Unexpected::..

Haix , something unexpected happened yesterday. That is about my MUET result. I need to retake again because of i get band 2 only. I cant get the minimum requirement of my Uni that is band 3. Die d. When i know my result, my mood damn down at that moment. It is really an unexpected result. I thought that i can get the minimum requirement. Haix. SAD CASE!! Later still want tell my parent the result >_< readying to get nag from my parents. Haha..


Just take it as a lesson, from now start i don`t want to expect too much for every things. Because it will much more hurt when u can get what you expect. 


Now searching for the way to register for the next coming MUET test, but just now i go Finance Department there ask, the officer told me that the registration is closed edi. Aikz ..


Next week is MMU Cyberjaya CLS CNYE OC recruitment. I will do my best for that, but i wont expect too much with it anymore. Haha.. 


Good Luck and All The Best for those who get Band 2 in MUET test ==" Retake together d, Aikz... We Can Do It. 

4 comments:

  1. gambateh ba~everything will be ok de~maybe is something wrong only~cheer up guy~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haix ~ tq gal ^^ u also jia you for ur MUET o ~ hahaha ^^ i wanna retake d ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun haiz la~hehe~maybe it will be the nice experience?hoho~
    ya..u make me feel scare liao~i will get band 1? lolx..>_<
    i know you hv to retake~maybe ur next result will be band 4? hehe~gambateh ba~^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, since you've done it once I'm sure the second time will be easier for u. I'm sitting for it in October too, might be seeing u there lol.

    ReplyDelete